What we offer
At Organisational and Functional Level:
Pangea can optimize your Company or Business Unit project Commercial and Scheduling Strategies, Structures, Processes, Procedures and Tools to improve predictability as well as relative and absolute project results and outcomes on a portfolio of projects.
We will assist your organization to seamlessly integrate your Commercial (Contracts Management, Quantity Surveying, Procurement, Logistics, Quality Management & Materials Management) and Planning teams’ strategies, plans, procedures, tools and deliverables with those of other Functions (Engineering, Project Management, Safety, etc.).
Pangea can at project level advise on:
- Front End Loading (FEL) or Bankable Feasibility through to the Final Investment Decision
- Intelligent Sourcing Strategies and Plans, incorporating the capabilities if your Project Organisation, Suppliers and the Market for a particular project and timeline
- Optimal risk allocation and management through bonding, liabilities, limitation of liabilities, indemnities, bonding, insurance, etc. given strategy
- Required structures, roles and responsibilities (R&R) and procedures in the PPMP to support the strategy
- Framework Plans and Schedules
- Commercial risk identification and management
- Project specific Procedural Management Plans (PPMP)
- Change and claims avoidance
- Requests for Information / Expression of Interest
- Contracts (non-disclosure, licenses, engineering, study, EPC and Construction agreements.)
- Approved Contractor and Manufacturers’ lists.
- Contract / Procurement Risk Register
- Flow charts and R&R clarification for Project Team
Execution or Implementation:
Process incl. requests for quotes (RFQ), invitation to bid / tender (ITB/ITT), clarifications, evaluations, recommendations, award of contracts and purchase orders supporting strategies and plans
- RFQs, Instructions to Bidders signed Contracts (EPC, LSTK, EPCm, Construction, Installation & Start-up assistance, etc.) & Purchase Orders (for stocked items and engineered and manufactured items in terms of strategy, including risk allocation
- Performance Guarantees
- Purchase Orders (POs) and Contracts
- Contract Administration & Purchase Order Administration including (correspondence, enforcement of obligations, guarantees, insurances and bonds, change management, liquidated damages on performance
- Expediting, Logistics & Materials Management
- Level 1-5
- Schedules or Plans
- Claims mitigation, avoidance, defence and counterclaims
- Dispute Resolution (Mediation, Adjudication & Arbitration)
- Project Close out
What we offer
A. Contract Management
The Pangea contract management practice brings together a unique skill set of technology, contract review protocols, risk assessment
Pangea can assist with:
- Contract governance and process standardization
- Technology enablement and automation
- Contract Life Cycle Management and Administration
- Contract Analytics.
- The NEC3 and 4
familyof standard contracts.
- The Fédération Internationale des Ingenieurs – Conseils 1999 First Editions of four standard form construction contracts (FIDIC, First Edition, 1999);
- The General Conditions of Contract for Construction Works, Second Edition (GCC 2004, GCC 2010);
- The JBCC Series 2000 (JBCC 2000);
Pangea clients rely on our expertise for timely procurement of materials and equipment for their projects. We have built a global network of trusted suppliers to meet Client objectives, delivering critical items to projects in a timely manner to meet project drivers. Our clients can count on our global market knowledge which represents a strategic view of the capital project market which fosters our skillful and timely recommendations.
We offer a full range of planning services. Our planning capability spans the complete cycle of a project, from concept and
Pangea is well positioned to present to its clients, bespoke planning services which
D. Dispute Management
- Dispute Resolution Support
It has been widely observed that claims and disputes arise even on the most carefully planned projects. How they are handled can make the difference between success and failure for all parties concerned.
Pangea has assembled a team of multi-disciplinary, talented specialists drawing on the expertise of project and construction managers, discipline engineers, quantity surveyors, lawyers
Our specialists investigate and
- Project Management of Claim
With a unique understanding of owner organization protocols and processes around claim management, our specialists are well positioned to support in
- Expert Services
Pangea provides independent advice on matters of delay and disruption, programme management, planning and programming
What we offer
We understand that continuous learning and development of talent is at the heart of every successful
Each seminar provides practical, up to date training for professionals, business leaders and advisers. Presented by our specialist, we share our insights and real-world experience, through a unique series of training seminars focused on today’s issues for businesses and tomorrow’s challenges.
Pangea has been appointed by the NEC UK to deliver NEC Gold Standard Project Management training in South Africa. This is the first and only accredited training through the NEC which we are delighted to be representatives of.
Pangea further offers bespoke NEC training courses which
As project resources and leads, we all know how difficult it can be to accurately determine the duration of a project, yet that is exactly what is expected of planners on a regular basis.
Pangea training will provide the delegates with the fundamental elements that must be considered and
Our bespoke planning services offering which takes into account the specifics of
It is appreciated that the success of any project is dependent on having the right people on the project. With our unique knowledge of project set up and execution, and our extensive network of specialists in various fields and disciplines, we are well placed to support with the appropriate placement of project resources. Our resource pool spread across the various project disciplines. These are yet again seasoned