Client: Grupo Cobra South Africa
Location: DeWildt, North West | South Africa
Business Area: Independent Power Producer (IPP) (Power Generation)
Engineering, procurement, construction and testing and commissioning of 1 photovoltaic plant. The photovoltaic complex, located in the municipality of De Wildt (South Africa), will have an installed power of 50 MW and a total surface occupied by its 174,232 panels of approximately 183 Ha.
- Key commercial and contractual management and administration of the EPC Agreement
- Claims management – Management of claims arising from the EPC and Power Purchase Agreements.
- Claims formulation and probability of success analysis of claims.
- Delay Analysis on claims with the use of guidelines provided by the Society of Construction Law (SCL) Delay and Disruption Protocol as well as the different Time Impacts Analysis prescribed by the AACE International Practices as applied in Construction.
- Successfully assisted the client in the obtainment of a substantial extension of time under both EPC and Power Purchaser Agreements.